- Big Fish Games is looking for an innovative brand marketing manager with brand building skills and marketing campaign experience to join our marketing team.
- You will work within the marketing department, working upstream on products in development to help shape and build them into relevant and differentiated brands.
- This role spans both the management of new upstream concepts in development and supporting existing franchise titles across multiple studios.
- You should have experience in building strong and recognizable brands, developing launch campaigns and briefing creative content.
- Successful managers should be able to work cross-functionally and demonstrate excellent project management skills when coordinating teams such as: Studio Marketing, Platform Partnerships, Media, Product Marketing, Performance Marketing, Social and PR to develop 360 campaign work that delivers on core company objectives.
- You will have experience in life cycle marketing; from strategic brand positioning to developing and implementing key marketing strategies across multiple channels to meet revenue forecast and engagement KPIs.
- You will be able to drive both earned, paid and owned media strategies through to execution, delivering best in class creative.
- Brand manager expertise in building IP.
- Upstream work with developer studios.
- Managed a small product launch or marketing campaign.
- Organizational and project planning skills, running multiple projects, liaising with internal and external partners, whilst ensuring timely and in-budget deliverables.
- Brand Manager with Mobile gaming experience.
- Brand management experience/training.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience.
- 2-3 years in-market relevant experience.
- A great communicator, with good presenting skills and a strong ability to build relationships with key partners across different levels.
- An excellent team player with a proactive, positive, self-serve attitude.
- Excellent analytical, verbal and writing skills.
Brand & Product Development
- Understand the processes and flexibility needed to work with studios during upstream game development cycle.
- Work with studio to align on brilliant brand basics; positioning, visual identity and toolkits.
- Prepare launch plans and make sure the wider marketing team are briefed prior to launch, ensuring synergy in communications and creative.
- Work with research leveraging player insights positioning games effectively.
- Build brand guidelines and documentation for product launch readiness.
- Ability to write clear and well-thought creative briefs.
- Day to day management of internal and external creative partners.
Campaign Management & Marketing Planning
- Communicates timeline, risks, issues, and mitigation plans both verbally and in written format.
- Prepares quarterly calendars and marketing plans to support live titles.
- Expected to participate and provide constructive feedback in marketing project kick-offs.
- Can plans and execute promotional marketing campaigns.
- Ability to pull and analyze data around engagement marketing campaigns and drive actionable consumer insights.
- Is able to interface with external teams with some assistance (UA, CS, email, Social).
- Works with other direct contributors independently to meet project goals.
- Leads individual projects with minimal help.
- Expertise with tooling and live ops support would be beneficial.
- A great team player, always willing to support and collaborate with wider marketing team.
- Entrepreneurial with bright ideas around how to optimise creative; bringing in inspiration from the broader market and improving efficiency with ways of working.
- Ability to self-serve is a must. Someone that is proactive to seek out information and share findings more broadly.
- Excited to work in the growing gaming space!
How to Apply
- Personal Information
- Resume or CV
- Cover Letter
- Social Profile