As a 3D Animator, you'll work with the animation team to bring to life a large variety of assets.
- Diploma in a 2D/3D animation program;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the video game industry;
- Experience in making animations for a video game;
- Portfolio and resume demonstrate a good understanding of the principles of animation;
- Good knowledge of human anatomy;
- Expertise in Maya or other equivalent 3D software;
- Knowledge of Unity a plus;
- Must have a great sense of observation and a good knowledge of a video game production;
- Passion for animation and video games;
- Capacity to work in a team;
- Capacity to work under pressure and to meet deadlines;
- A portfolio is mandatory with your application.
- Effectively applies animation principles to create high-quality animations;
- Understands game design intention and can list required animations for simple behaviour;
- Adapt your work to create new animations based on existing brands;
- Edit your animations within a game engine.
How to Apply
- Personal Information
- Resume or CV
- Cover Letter
- Social Profile