🌍 About Behaviour Interactive
- Founded in 1992, Montreal-based Behaviour Interactive is one of North America’s largest independent game developers with more than 600 employees and over 70 million games sold on every platform.
- To date, our mobile games have reached over 200 million players worldwide. In 2020, our most successful IP, the award-winning Dead by Daylight, celebrated 15 million players.
- Our successful development history spans more than 28 years, with multiple partnerships alongside the entertainment industries’ finest brand owners, and creators.
HUMAN IN OUR APPROACH YET DRIVEN IN BUSINESS
- At Behaviour, we work hard and play hard. We promote work/life balance, avoid crunch at all costs, and offer a great work environment.
- In return, our employees bring their passion to work and help us develop the best projects, on time and on budget.
CREATIVE IN OUR IDEAS YET DISCIPLINED IN OUR EXECUTION
- We are in the innovation business.
- We strongly believe in trying new tech, methods, and ideas.
- It’s the result that counts, not how we get there.
INDIVIDUALLY COLLABORATIVE, COLLECTIVELY COMPETITIVE
- We strongly dislike indulging in internal politics.
- Our employees’ agenda is to grow and in turn, this allows Behaviour to become invincible.
PASSIONATE IN OUR BELIEFS YET BALANCED IN OUR ACTIONS
- We are passionate about what we do and always seek new opportunities.
- We are also flexible and proactive in business.
PUSHING OUR LIMITS AND LEARNING FROM OUR MISTAKES
- We boldly venture into new platforms or audiences, learning along the way, as we fix and ship.