- Are you a programming veteran excelling in C++?
- Do you have a shipped game(s) under your belt with coding credits?
- Are you excited to collaborate with a team of innovative and passionate developers in a seaside games studio that has the wellbeing of employees at the forefront of our ethics?
- AntiMatter Games asks you to read on!
- You’ll be bringing your experience and knowledge to our robust coding department.
- Your work will be exciting and varied as your code touches all aspects of our online first-person shooter ’83 with possibilities to work on other unannounced projects.
- You have one or more shipped PC/console titles with engine or graphics credit
- You have excellent knowledge of C++ and systems design skills
- You’re experienced with UE4 programming on published titles
- You have knowledge about engine low-level systems: graphics, physics, multithreading, networking…
- You’re a great problem-solver
- You’re proactive, autonomous and self-motivating
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- You’ve achieved a BSc in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- Experience of one or more graphics API
- Cross-platform (PC, Xbox, PS) development
- Experience with build systems
- Passion for first person shooters
- Experience with JIRA and/or Agile software development
- You’ll work closely with our designers to translate their features into clean and efficient code
- You’ll be producing prototypes of gameplay ideas to explore their viability
- Your knowledge of new game systems and tools will help us improve performance
- You’ll be implementing all technical aspects of games such as networking, animation, effects, UI, audio.
- You’ll assess and solve performance and memory issues in an existing codebase
- You’ll analyse, refactor, and improve existing core technology and tools
- You’ll serve as a technical expert and provide support and feedback with our other programmers and as part of a larger team
- You’ll communicate with our design team and project leadership about the practical and technical concerns of proposed features and content, including timeframes and any relevant technical limitations
How to Apply
- Personal Information
- Resume or CV
- Cover Letter
- Social Profile