🌍 About AntiMatter Games
- We are Cornwall's largest games company and we work hard to create innovative and exciting games that are played the world over.
- Born from a mod team who made Rising Storm, PC Gamer's 2013 Multiplayer Game of The Year, we went on to create the sequel, Steam Top 100 Seller 2017, Rising Storm 2: Vietnam.
- Our team of passionate and proven developers are currently working on a new multiplayer shooter '83.
- But we are more than the games we make.
- Antimatter prides itself on being a Cornish company.
- We strive to give our employees the work-life balance they deserve, to allow them to enjoy the beautiful place that we are privileged to work in.
- Our team is a diverse bunch.
- We have AAA veterans who have worked in the games industry for over twenty years, we have fresh university graduates and developers who come from a modding background and everything in between!
- Many of our employees have young families and we do everything we can to provide a supportive working environment conducive to raising a family.
- Based in waterside offices in Truro, the UK's most Southerly city, AntiMatter Games' offices are within a few minutes walk of Cornwall's shopping, culture and eating hub.
- Accessible by bus or train, and with private car parking, or for the more adventurous, you could kayak to work!
- Perfectly positioned to explore the tranquil South Coast or the crashing Atlantic North Coast, we offer an unrivalled life/work experience for those making games in the UK