- We are looking to recruit a Backend Developer on our engineering team whose prime responsibility is to create and support features needed in our games as well as working together with system engineers to ensure reliability and scalability of the platform.
- He will get to work on technologies such as Ruby on Rails, Golang, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Redis, Kubernetes and AWS.
- These technologies will most likely change in the future, and he would be part of figuring out which technology to bring in next.
- At least 2 years of working experience
- Extensive experience in web or backend development with Ruby on Rails, Golang and other web frameworks
- Experience in working with MongoDB or any similar document-oriented based database
- Knowledge in developing stateless applications
- Understanding of versioning tools such as Git
- Can write clean and easy to understand code
- Experience with Server management, Open Source contributions and/or TDD is a plus
- Communicate well in English, both spoken and written
- Collaborate with system engineers to improve current features and bring new user experience into production.
- Troubleshoot problems and continually improve our backend
- Get hands-on experience with building a scalable backend for millions of users.
- Build a robust platform for our game developers to built great games on
- Investigate and implement new technologies to improve our tech stack
How to Apply
If you choose to apply, prepare for the following:
- A 24-hour take home skills test
- A series of interviews in the office
- A day in the office which culminates in a presentation to management
If this sounds interesting to you, continue reading to find out how to apply!
Instructions for Applying:
- Prepare your resume in .doc or .pdf format
- Fill out all necessary information
- Upload your Resume in the corresponding field
- Hit Submit Application and wait for a response from us!